| The following information was created for the 2007 Annual Report.|
The Early Education Center seved
Total Children Served: 90
Total Head Start Children: 17
Total Families Served: 83
Carrie Elligson Gietner School
Total Day Treatment Children Served: 42
Total ECH Residents Served: 62
Family and Personal Counseling Center:
522 Adults 403 children 882 Therapy Hours
Family Reunification Services:
48 Adults 84 children 1289.25 Direct Hours 1182.50 Indirect Hours
Family Focus Residential Services:
19 Adults 27 Children 358 Direct Hours 351.25 Indirect Hours
Intensive In-Home Services:
68 Adults 144 Children 59 Families
Family Case Management:
Requests for Placement by Level of Residential Care in St. Louis:
Female Safe Intensive: 90
Male Safe Intensive: 83
Male Open Unit: 46
Female Open Unit: 25
Midland TLP: 24
Steppingstone On-Campus: 29
Warson TLP: 16
Steppingstone Off-Campus: 13
Baur Group Home: 1
Level not Identified: 107
Admissions by Residential Level of Care*
Male Safe Intensive 10
Female Safe Intensive 14
Male Open 7
Steppingstone On-Campus 2
Female Open 2
Steppingstone Off-Campus 2
Midland TLP 0
Warson TLP 2
Baur Group Home 0
*These numbers do not include those residents who are a part of the respite care program.
- Evangelical Children's Home served over 1,800 people during the FY 2007
- The age range for the St. Louis Campus was 12 to 20 years old, with an average age of 15.
- Average Length of Stay for residents on the St. Louis Campus was 442 days.
- The St. Louis Campus served a total of 128 youth.
- Evangelical Children's Home gave away $3.2 million in free services.
- $2,445,779 was given to the reserve fund.
- The age range for the Steppingstone Campus in Kansas City is 16 to 21, with an average age of 18.
- The average length of stay for Steppingstone youth at discharge is 313 days.
- Total youth served in Steppingstone is 77.