Outpatient Psychiatric Services
Outpatient Psychiatric Services (OPS) at ECH Every Child's Hope's Family Connection serves children and adolescents ages 4 - 19 requiring a psychiatric assessment, medication management, and on-going therapy. All youth and children served by the OPS are residents of St. Louis County.
All of the medical doctors at OPS are either Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Board Certified or Board Eligible psychiatrists.
Another available service through OPS is ongoing therapy with our liscensed master's level counselor.
OPS psychiatrists treat youth with many psychiatric issues such as but not limited to:
• Bi-polar disorder
• Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
• Anxiety disorders
• Conduct disorders
• Gender Identity Disorder
• Suicidal ideation or attempts
• Alcohol, drug abuse and substance abuse issues among parents and children
• Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
• Autism Spectrum Disorder.
• Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder