Search for Jobs
ECH Every Child's Hope has many positions caring for the children we serve.
Following is a list of our current openings:
FOSTER CARE CASE MANAGER-JEFFERSON CITY
The Foster Care Case Management program is an outcome driven, permanency-based program with the philosophy that children do best when they grow up in a permanent family setting. This full-time position is located in Cole County, Missouri (Jefferson City) and is a part of ECH Family Connections, the community-based part of Every Child’s Hope. The focus of this position is to ensure a safe and healthy environment for foster children while working with the family towards a permanent placement for all children on assigned case load. All decisions and steps taken are motivated by what is in the best interest of the child.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assess family strengths and needs
- Address identified needs with service referral and follow up to ensure completion
- Follow all State of Missouri Child Welfare Manual policies, procedures, protocols
- Timely entry of notes into state data entry system
- Attend and testify at all hearings at Family Court
Candidates must possess a Master’s Degree in Social Work of human service field preferred or a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or human service field and two years related experience.
HUMAN RESOURCE CLERK
ECH Every Child's Hope is seeking a dynamic, energetic Human Resource Clerk to join its expanding team. This full time position requires an experienced, detail-oriented individual who possesses the ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities. Primary responsibilities include processing bi-weekly payroll (which includes review/import of employee timesheets into payroll software); processing journal entries for payroll and benefits; interviewing/screening potential employees; processing background screenings; and maintaining personnel files. The Human Resource Clerk must have at least 2 years of experience performing full-cycle benefits, payroll and recruitment. A Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field is required.
The Residential Treatment Department at Every Child’s Hope has an immediate, full-time position available for a Care Manager. The ideal candidate will work under the direct supervision of the Lead Care Manager. The Care Manager will facilitate the care of residents.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Coordinates and monitors the treatmentand general care of children from the day of admission until discharge
- Collaborates with the treatment team in service planning.
- Works closely with the child’s therapist
- Facilitates intake and discharge planning with ECH screener, insurance companies, families, court representative and CD workers
Requirements to qualify include:
- Masters in Social Work or equivalent
- Knowledge of residential treatment and care management experience preferred
- Ability to work effectively under stress or in stressful situations
- Effective communication skills and time management
- Valid Driver’s license and proof of auto insurance
OVERNIGHT CRISIS INTERVENTION SPECIALIST
Crisis Intervention has an immediate full-time position available for an Overnight Crisis Intervention Specialist. The ideal candidate will work under the direct supervision of the Crisis Intervention Supervisor.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing immediate crisis child intervention support for all facets of programming during the scheduled shift
- Coordinates and implements intervention strategies with the child, YC staff and on-duty administrators
- Arranges staff coverage during unexpected staff shortages
- Occasionally may cover shifts when staff members call-off
- Responsible for ensuring morning routines of clients are followed
- Communicates to in-house supervisor and/or program coordinator any concerns about procedures not being followed
Requirements to qualify include:
- 4-years of experience in residential treatment
- 4- year Bachelor’s degree or certification at or above Sr. Level Child and Youth Worker thru the Missouri Child Care Association
The Infant/Toddler Teacher reports to the Early Education Director. The goal of the teacher is to provide a warm, nurturing, safe and loving environment where self- concepts are enhanced, independence encouraged, and individuality respected. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain a safe, clean, care-giving environment, practice good personal hygiene and hand washing, and assures the well- being and safety of all the children in that are in the environment.
- Maintain an open, friendly, and cooperative relationship with each child and family.
- Maintain a positive, calm attitude and a pleasant, soothing voice. Model this attitude and voice for parent and others working or volunteering in the program.
- Encourage each child’s family to be actively involved in the Early Head Start program.
- Promote feelings of security and trust in infant and toddlers.
- Promote parent-child bonding and nurturing parent-child relationships.
- Assure that: each infant and toddler is warmly greeted upon arrival; each infant is held; and each child is assisted to gradually become part of a small group.
- Talk, sing, and read to infants frequently.
- Respond quickly in a soothing and tender manner to infants’ cries or calls of distress.
- Respond consistently to infants’ needs for food and comfort.
- Tend to children’s personal hygiene needs, remaining especially attentive to them during routines such as diaper changing, cleaning, feeding, and changing soiled or wet clothes.
- Respects infants’ curiosity about each other; ensure that children treat each other gently.
- Organize each day’s activities to provide children with a variety of experiences and opportunities that allow them to develop curiosity, initiative, problem solving skills, and creativity, as well as a sense of self and a feeling of belonging to the group.
- Complete daily health checks, feeding logs, diaper changing log, daily activity log for parents, and other documentation as may be deemed necessary for providing quality service.
- Provide for the physical safety of each child from arrival time until departure time.
- Observe children to detect signs of illness, injury, abuse, neglect, emotional disturbance, or other special needs, and reports these signs immediately to the Center Director or person in charge.
- Plan activities for children with special needs, with training and technical assistance from disabilities and mental health specialists; implement individual education plans, behavior management plans, and/or individualized services or activities outlined for these children.
- Attend staff meetings, conferences and the required training programs.
- Supervise children at nap and outside play.
Must possess Associates Degree, preferrably in Early Childhood Education as well as CDA.
YOUTH CARE SPECIALISTS
Rewarding full and part-time positions available within residential programs serving children with moderate to severe behavioral challenges. Position offers one of the highest salaries in the industry, excellent benefits, and team environment. ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE. Must be 21 years of age and able to pass an extensive background screen including a clean driving record and drug screen. Must be willing and capable of becoming Safe Crisis Management (SCM) certified.
To apply for any of the above positions, please send resume and cover letter to:
ECH Every Child's Hope
Attention: Human Resources
8240 St. Charles Rock Road
St. Louis, MO 63114
Please, no phone calls regarding open positions and application status.
Thank you for your interest in ECH Every Child's Hope!